So here's some random things..
The boys kept saying ... " I want a picture with THE WILLMANS" it was hilarious. Wanting their own pics taken with "Just me and the Willmans now ..." they kill me.
- We went to bed at 6:30PM Wednesday night. What a long couple of days. ZzzzzzzZzz
- Hopefully we are back on a normal sleep schedule.
- It's Thursday. I'm making turkey bacon ranch pitas tonight for dinner. This will be an easy dinner, but I've been looking forward to it all week.
- Jeff brought me home Subway for lunch!! Yay!! What a treat, really!!! :)
- I am waiting for a surprise to arrive in the mail / UPS from Sue ... I can't wait to see what it is?! Yay for something to look forward to!
- I've been working really hard on meal planning and grocery shopping to keep us under budget. It's a work in progress.. eating healthy is expensive.
- Tomorrow is Friday and we are going "down the hill" (Yep, that's what we call it.) to take a friend to the Palm Springs airport and I'm excited. We are going to Bed Bath and Beyond ... hopefully Target, just because I'm having withdrawals and dinner!
- Saturday Jeff has to work on a friends car and then we are going to be going back into Palm Springs to take another friend to the airport. But again ... hopefully we will get a nice dinner out of being down in town!! :)
- Later I will be working on my shopping list for next weeks meals. So far I think I'm going to make zucchini lasagna (again .. it was a HUGE hit), possibly meatloaf with potatoes, a pronto pasta bake, chicken gnocchi soup and loaded chicken and cauliflower casserole. I also would LIKE to make some snicker-doodle cookies and this "carrot, apple, zucchini bread" that I found on pinterest.
No .. I've never made any of these before - it's going to be a big week! :)
- Lots of talk about food huh? Yep ... that's how I roll these days ;) At least it's healthy!