Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Nothing to say and ABC's

I don't have much to say today... It was a quiet few days around here .. so I figured I'd do this!

Do you remember when we used to do these on MySpace? It’s back! I have to admit .. I love stuff like this ;) Don’t fall asleep …



The ABC’s of Tara!

A – Alone time. I like some alone time, believe it or not. Time to be lazy or time to work on my “to do” list. I enjoy doing whatever I want and sometimes that’s alone.

B – Blessed. Growing up my mom said that we aren't lucky .. we are  blessed .. and I try to remember that every day. We have such a great, great life.  

C - The first letter of my middle name! Catherine. My middle name has been passed on from my Grandma to my Mom to Me. Cool huh?

D – Dad. I’m freakishly close and linked to my parents I think. I was even before I moved out. I wonder if other people are that close with their Mom and Dad. 



Bonus D – Disney. All things Disney = All the love from ME! Mickey especially. Jeff proposed to me in front of Cinderella's Castle <3 



E -  Elephants. Are some of my favorite animals .. along with polar bears and giraffes.

F -  Fruit. I only like three kinds of fruit. Apples, grapes and watermelon. I actually like more vegetables than I do fruit .. who EVER would have thought?! 

G – Grandma. I think about my Grandma Sobie (who has passed) often. I miss her and wish I would have had more time with her. I wish I would have spent more of the time we had with her. I wish I would have put more effort into our relationship and I REALLY wish she could have been at our wedding. Yes, that's me and my Grandma in 2005!



H – Homes. I’ve only lived in three homes in my whole life, including the one I live with my husband in today!
I – Ice cream. Seriously. Can someone mail me some Dairy King, STAT? Because ironically enough, they don’t have ice cream stores in the desert. And no, I’m not kidding.

J – Jeff. My wonderful husband. Makes me laugh every day. My best friend in the whole world. The one person in this world I’m so proud of for all of his accomplishments and I’m so glad he chose me to share his life.


K – Kindle. Jeff got me a Kindle Touch a few years back and I’ve read so many books since then. I re-discovered my love of reading! Book I just finished: "Married by Monday" by Cathierine Bybee ... Now reading: "Tatiana and Alexander" by Paullina Simmons. 

L – List maker. I always have some sort of list going. To Do list .. grocery list .. check on things list … It makes me more productive, I think.




O – Observant. Or at least I try to be. I try to be aware of my surroundings and the PEOPLE around me. I like to anticipate people’s needs and likes ... just like my Momma.

P – Phone. I have my phone on me almost at all times. People know this about me usually. You should worry if I don’t answer, text or call you back almost instantly. See? It's sitting right next to me at the very moment! (and yes I need to shower, I just got home from the gym)


Bonus P - Pop. I don't drink pop! I gave it up almost two years ago and haven't looked back!

Q . Quail. I saw these desert quails and I’m seeing a lot of new kinds of animals (lizards, birds, bugs) now that we live here in the desert. I’m not a crazy animal lover, so it’s surprising how much I’m interested by all these new guys!

R – Rings. I love my rings. I always loved my engagement ring, and now that I have my wedding ring too. I just stare at it all the time! The other thing that has surprised me is how much it means to me to see Jeff's ring on his finger. I always knew it was special and would mean something ... but I just get a glimpse of it at the strangest moments and it fills my heart.



Bonus T – TIGERS. Biggest Tiger’s fans ever. {Jeff and I}




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!