Wednesday, August 13, 2014

3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies

So ... I've been trying to be good. Not buying things to bake. But, I want to bake! (insert whiny voice here)
I finally have my OWN kitchen .. and my OWN Kitchen Aid and all I want to do is bake! :/ Being healthy and craving the baking ... TOUGH STUFF!!

So not having things to bake + having lots of time on my hands ... I found this recipe from Barefeet In The Kitchen for "Old Fashion 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies" 

I cut the recipe down and used:
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 Tbsp egg beaters



15 WW points total ... I didn't have to shop ... and I got 6 cookies out of the deal! 3 points each. Umm ... one magically disappeared before I took this pic! No idea where it went ;) ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!