Thursday, August 28, 2014

I Always Forget To Name These Posts

Have you been nominated to do the #ALSIceBucketChallenge ? I was by my dear friend, Angie:



Jeff did the breaks on the truck .. We have this place on base called the "auto skills center" and they have all kinds of tools, lifts and lots of really cool stuff you can use for cheap. I'm so thankful to have a husband who knows how to do this kind of stuff on his own.

I made chicken gnocchi soup with a recipe I found on Pinterest. It's good ... but not nearly as good as Aunt Judi's. I can't wait to go home at Christmas for like, a million reasons but this will be one of them! Gnocchi soup and Uncle Steve's oven subs :)


Monday started daycare at home ... GOD is it hard not being there. Thank God for FaceTime.
Here's all my little friends :) I miss them :(

I've started lifting weights and doing all sorts of things at the gym I've never done. I'm still working on a solid routine though. Here's the stairs of death .. they lead to the pool and the gym. It's pretty killer when your legs are sore. [PS check out that BLUUUUUE sky!]

I tried a recipe for carrot, apple, zucchini bread. I prefer regular zucchini bread I think.. but it's yummy!!


Still working on my August Goals (one of which was finishing this book!!!)


Last night I made "Slow cooker Bacon-Wrapped Apple BBQ Chicken" 
I'll definatley be making this again!! Super simple too. Turkey bacon, chicken breasts, BBQ sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar and apples. Nice and easy!


More FaceTime with the kids :) She was so excited to see me, it melted my heart! She started waiving and blowing me kisses ... so so sweet. 

Just finished doin' that weight thing ... lol that's a fake smile cuz I'm sore!! :)


Jeff has a 96 this weekend (which means 96 hours / a long weekend) which is AMAZING. I can't wait. I swear since that weird couple of weeks we are still making up for lost time. It's going to be so nice to sleep in and relax and just do whatever we want with no real plans for a few days, together. Hopefully there is another "great shake" in my plans for this coming weekend ;) just don't tell my body I'm eating junk food ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!