Thursday, August 21, 2014

Chicken-Stuffed Zucchini & Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Popsicles (WW Friendly)

Two recipes ... don't be scared that I'm mixing cookie dough and chicken ... although I think cookie dough is good with anything ...

What is a chicken-stuffed zucchini, you ask?



This, my friend. This.

At my wedding shower, I got this cook book from my best friends mom :)


I swear, guys. Its the greatest book. It has "the basics" some stuff I know and some helpful tips I didn't know. It has "cooking fresh vegetables" and "selecting fresh fruits and vegetables" that tells you what to look for. All sorts of great information as well as recipes. I'd highly recommend it for anyone starting off!

Onto the cooking ... The recipe says:

Bring water to a boil ... put in whole zucchini and boil for 5 mins. Then remove and cool slightly.

Mix veggies, cooked chicken, 4 Tb. Parmesan cheese and 1 tsp. (I used Italian) seasoning.
I cut up 1 large carrot ... some red pepper and 1.5 cooked and chopped chicken breast.

Cut down each side on the top of the zucchini. Scoop out the insides.



Cut up the zucchini you removed from the middle.

 Mix zucchini in the chicken mixture.

Stuff hollowed out zucchini with chicken mixture. Sprinkle top with 2 more Tb. with Parmesan and  bake at 400 for 15 minutes.

Enjoy!!!! (this was ALL veggies except the chicken and cheese so I didn't even figure out the WW points)


Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Popsicles - 
I just made these to freeze ...
1 1/4 c. unsweetened Almond Milk (vanilla)
1/3 c. brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
Pinch of salt
2 Tbsp. chocolate chips
I didn't have popsicle molds or sticks so I made them into 16 ice cube molds.
1 Weight Watcher point each  I hope they're yummy once they're frozen! UPDATE!
YUM!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!