Saturday, August 23, 2014

A Kraft Care Package!

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! A package arrived for us yesterday and I absolutley couldn't believe what it was ... one of my BEST friends .. Sue, mailed us a care package filled with:

OMAHA STEAK MEAT!

This giant cooler with freeze dried ice and lots of meat showed up and I couldn't stop smiling .. what a CRAZY COOL gift?!?! Seriously!

Check it out! Sirloin, Burgers, Filet, Pork Chops, Chicken Breast and Crab & Scallop Stuffed Sole!
OMG!

I have a freezer FULL of yummy, healthy meats!!! I'm so so excited!!

Thanks Kraft Fam!! <3 Love you!!! I'm going to keep this in mind for gifts in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!