Sunday, August 10, 2014

Lizard Duel

Thursday afternoon, I was minding my own business in my own house ... when I found that someone let themselves in! Uninvited I might add!

This guy:


You should have heard his nails on my floor. I get chills just thinking about it. EEEEEEEEww! He hid underneath the oven for a while. I thought to myself, "okay well I can't leave now! There's a lizard loose in my house!" So I chased him out and trapped him under a bowl. A lizard duel had begun.


Every time I lifted up the bowl, he would run back towards me instead of out my front door! I grabbed a folder we had handy and flung him out. While flinging him out ... I smacked my head on the door and got this WICKED knot on my head. Awesome.


I still can't decide if the lizard won or I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!