Each Monday I'll be posting on my progress. I doubt you care (ha ha), but it's a way for me to stay accountable AND look back on my progress!
So, first weigh in of my weight loss competition (Jan 12 through March 21):
Started at: 147.0 lbs
Weighed in today at: 144.4 lbs
**BACK TO WHERE I WAS BEFORE CHRISTMAS!! YAY!
Pounds lost: 2.6
Weight loss percentage: 1.76%
Total weight loss since 190lb beginning: 45.6 lbs
My work out schedule this week was:
Sunday - Zumba AM
Monday - Zumba PM
Tuesday - A quick 20 min run on the treadmill (225 calories burned what whattt!)
Thursday - Spin AM
4 work outs is great for me and my schedule .. even if one of them was only 20 mins. Just remember:
|Found on Pinterest|
- I counted my Weight Watchers points this week and went over one day. I'm okay with that though. It was only over by a few points and I wasn't stupid about eating complete junk all day.
- I've also been consistently drinking 6-8 cups of water which is 48-64oz. of water per day.
- To figure out how much water you should be drinking:
Take your weight (144lbs) and divide it in half : 72oz and that is how many ounces you should drink in a day.
- I need to drink more water. My goal this week needs to be about 9 cups of water per day.
- I was careful this weekend with what I ate and I'm proud to say that I don't think that the weekend messed me up.
At this point in my journey, I've already figured out what does and doesn't work for my body
... and it's time to just DO. In the words of Nike:
Goals: Drink more water, run on the treadmill longer this Tuesday and see 142 on the scale next Monday.
How did you do this week? Is there anything you want me to talk about here?