Wednesday, January 22, 2014

3 More To Go ...

Well ... Jeff has been gone at MCT for 2 weeks and 1 day now. I'm missing him like crazy. I have my phone on me at all times, just hoping to have it ring. Three weeks left until he will ACTUALLY call me ... hopefully less!

Ahh .. now that's much better! :)

I remember when we only had 3 weeks left of boot camp and how excited I was. I was getting ready to go on a trip (to his graduation), to see him finally after thirteen weeks. This time, I only get to look forward to a phone call. Most likely he will not be coming home after this part. He will be away for most of 2014. It has been "easier" for me to get into a rhythm of day to day stuff with him gone this time. I say "easier" it still SUCKS, but it's not SO foreign this time.



After boot camp (13 weeks of no talking to him) this should be a breeze. My day-to-day is easier ... but I haven't received a letter from him or heard his voice in two weeks and that's kind of tough. At least when he was at boot camp he wrote me one letter per week. I'm staying busy with daycare, preschool, mentoring and trying to get to the gym 4 days a week all while trying to keep my sanity :) I think God is keeping me busy for a reason. It's Him helping me through.

At least he's safe, at least he's safe, at least he's safe. 

Lets end on a positive note, shall we?

Only 3 more to go .... 






2 comments:

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!