Monday, December 29, 2014

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

 

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas celebrations .. I know we did! 

Our Christmas morning always starts with my dad turning on all the lights, making sure everything looks nice and videoing all of it :) 

 We are spoiled rotten ... the tree and the presents are absolutley beautiful!

Among other things, Emma got a notepad and started doodling right away. I forgot how good she is.

Jimmy liked to make faces at me, while I was taking his picture. 

We relaxed and Uncle Frank and Aunt Sue came over to visit. 

 Dad got a BB gun and the boys all had a blast with it out in the backyard ...
"You'll shoot your eye out!"
Our house was trashed, we stayed in our PJs most of the day and enjoyed it.

 Over the holidays we have done a lot of driving back and forth between my parents and Jeff's parents house across town. I thought this pic would be appropriate since we drove by it at least twice a day. I love all the beautiful Christmas decorations Downtown!


Merry FIRST Christmas from the Willmans!

All the cousins with Grandpa at Ormsbus (Christmas celebration) 

Spending some quality time with Liam, digging for gold deblumes

He was so excited to play outside.

This guy loves his Uncle Jeff!

We enjoyed some time visiting at Jeff's Grandma's house ... they got out the Lego's and a good time was had by all! 

We love seeing and spending time with our nephew Liam and all of our out of town family! 

Just a little Christmas-magic-playing-with-my-camera shot for ya ;)

Jeff and Liam played with this castle, that he used to play with as a little boy. It was the cutest thing to watch.

Here's a quick pic of the cousins / siblings with Grandma before we took off.

A big part of this trip for us has been good ole' hockey! Jeff has been having a blast getting his PT in while on the ice. Ahh, the luxury of something they just don't seem to have in the desert! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!