Monday, December 15, 2014

A Very Willman Christmas

A while back, Jeff and I talked about Christmas. We talked about how we were going to celebrate and we decided that we wanted to have our own Christmas before we started traveling. This year is our first Christmas as husband and wife and we wanted to make sure we celebrated that...Celebrated US and started making our own family traditions. So we picked the Saturday before I leave town! 

Friday night was Christmas Eve ... We had dinner and hot chocolate with Christmas movies and we snuggled on the couch and made sure everything was ready for the next day ... Christmas Day! Jeff and I have been making a point to watch our Christmas movies ... We have a pretty good collection, and then throw in Netflix and the 24 days of Christmss on ABC Family and we were totally ready! 

We have watched A Christmas Story (twice), White Christmas, Elf, How The Grinch Stole Christmas, The Muppetts Christmas Carol, Home Alone ... And I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but you catch my drift. All the awesome movies! 
*all of these were not watched in one day...I feel that I should mention that.

So anyways ... We watched A Christmas a Story for the second time for our Christmas Eve ... We went to bed and waited for Santa to come!

We woke up in the morning, raced downstairs and exchanged gifts, played with Duke, took pictures, listened to Christmas music and I made breakfast. I wish I had a picture of our breakfast, it turned out pretty great if I say so! :) Cream cheese french toast! Mmmmm... 

So here is my sweet little family on our first Christmas:



Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!