Monday, July 28, 2014

A Tigers Awesome Wedding Gift

For {our wedding} three of Jeff's sisters, and their significant others all went in on a Tiger's weekend for us! What a crazy awesome gift for some major Tiger's fans, right? I know!!

We got a hotel room at The Fullerton, a gas card and some *incredible* seats at the game!

Here's a few pics from the Awesome Anaheim weekend we had! This post is Selfie City .. buckle up ;) Just look at whatever is behind us if you hate a good selfie hahaha !!


Angels Stadium! 



Hey Cabby Cabby Cabby! 

LOOK at this view!!! 

Me and my man! Sweet enough to lend me his sunglasses :) 

SO close to the field! Row 4 to be exact !! 
A pretty great firework show

Angels Stadium all lit up at night.

We did a little bar hopping after the game in Downtown Fullerton ... Roccos and Heros .. two pretty cool bars!! 

I just want to eat him up <3 
GO TIGERS .... Yes they lost but it was still such a great time! 
Big thanks to Alix, John, Haley, Seth, Emily and Rob!! We loved it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!