Monday, February 3, 2014

Hello February!

Monday Morning! Hello February - GOD am I glad to see you!!


Time to look back at my week. My messy mess of a week. I do crappy ... I'm 144.4 ... I do well ... I'm 144.4 but I REFUSE to believe this is the number I'll be stuck at forever. I won't do it.

So, third weigh in of my weight loss competition (Jan 12 through March 21):
Started at: 147.0 lbs
Weighed in today at:144.4 ... I know, you're surprised right?



This week pounds lost: Literally zero


Total weight loss percentage{for the competition}:  1.77% STILL

Total weight loss since 190lb beginning: 45.6 STILL

My work out schedule this week was:
Monday PM -  Zumba
Tuesday - 30 min run on the treadmill
Thursday - skipped spin because I was tired and mad that none of my hard work is working.
Sunday - Zumba AM

*Something extra I DID do this week though, was lift my weights at home. I did 4 days of weighted ab work and arms. THAT I am proud of. THAT is what I need to focus on.

I did this 10 minute arm video each day and honestly, I don't even know who Holly Perkins is. I just liked that it is a 10 min video and I can do it all with my 5 lb weights because its challenging but not "too much"..

I also have been doing these weighted ab work outs:
http://www.active.com/fitness/Articles/Sculpt-Sexy-Abs-in-15-Minutes.htmhttp://www.active.com/fitness/Articles/Sculpt-Sexy-Abs-in-15-Minutes.htm
http://www.active.com/fitness/Articles/Sculpt-Sexy-Abs-in-15-Minutes.htm
from this site ... I can feel it .. so it must be slowly but surely working!! So I plan on keeping at it.

Ive been keeping my food journal up to date really well and drinking all my water... until Friday. My body has been out of whack ... I have been doing what I need to do and emotionally, it got to me {the getting no where}. I begged my mom to make mini cheesecakes, because #cheesecakeiskryptonite (and she did, cuz she rocks - Hey Mom!) and they were awesome. I had a healthy day and a healthy dinner and then ate the baby cheesecake. I then decided that during the snow storm Saturday I would let Anthony bake cookies with me to take to church for Saturday Night Snacks in the hall. This way, I could get my baking in {because that's all I want to do when we're couped up in the house} and get the cookies out of the house. Perfect right? No. Before we took them to church I ate like 30 cookies. How many for real? I don't know, but it wasn't pretty.

Sunday I got back on track but I didn't know if I was even going to weigh in this morning because I figured that I gained my ONLY two pounds I've lost BACK... so ... "yea" is all I have to say to that. I suppose I should be grateful. My body is still really out of whack. I think it will be better in another week or two.

On a positive note, I got my phone call! I officially have my fiance "back" in the sense that he will have his phone from now on. He isn't coming home but he IS calling and texting and Facetiming and that is a blessing I didn't have last week. He graduates MCT tomorrow. Honestly, I feel so much more myself when I can talk to him. I'm hoping that helps with my recent struggles. Which is funny because when he was away at bootcamp for 13 weeks, it was what kept pushing me and this time it was different.

Yea that sweatshirt says MARINES .. duh!

Goals for the week: Drink more water, eat more proteins and less carbs (still), each day I'm going to do "no carbs until lunch", lift my free weights 4 or 5 times this week again and see 143 .... Yes I'm shooting lower, maybe that will help - maybe on the scale NEXT Monday.

#goodlord #emotionalweek #finallytalkedtomyman


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!