Monday, February 17, 2014

143 - A Bigger Deal Than I Would Have Thought

First ... we will start with a fat pic vs. now pic, because those always make me feel happy. proud. motivated. encouraged. blessed.....

 

You would think that losing 1.4 lbs wouldn't be a big deal after losing 45 lbs.

IT IS. I finally moved the scale this week ... Yep, you read that right. I am no longer at 144.4 ... after ONE .. FULL .. MONTH ... stuck there. I've been complaining and frustrated but I've finally done it.

After people telling me .. "well then that probably means that's where you should just stay, you've lost enough."

After making good choices and seeing NO results. I've moved the scale and I'm not talking about "down the hallway"

I am finally winning this war again.

THIS is the reason I'm a record player and say "just.keep.going." This is the feeling that keeps me going.


143 .. one forty three .. it's 1.4 lbs of music to my happy little ears.



Started at: 147.0 lbs
Weighed in today at: 143.0 lbs

Pounds lost: 4
Weight loss percentage:  2.72%

Total weight loss since 190lb beginning: 47.0 lbs

My work out schedule this week was:
Sunday - Zumba AM
Monday - Zumba PM
Tuesday - A quick 20 min run on the treadmill
Wednesday - Work out in the basement (zumba .. keeping my heart rate up .. weights)
Thursday - Work out in the basement (zumba .. dancing  .. weights) totally skipped spin in the AM.

Saturday - Work out in the basement (zumba .. bouncing around.. weights)


I decided that since I've been consistently doing
this arm work out with 5 lbs weights and
these work tummy/ab work outs with 5 lb weights
for three weeks (3-4 days a week) I would take some pictures and measurements.

Remember when I said, to take measurements? I've only lost 4lbs since the last time I took measurements and pictures.  I have lost 1 inch in my chest and 2 inches in my waist and .5 inch on one of my thighs (strange I know)

Upper arm left: 10.5 in (0 difference)
Upper arm right: 11.0 in (0 difference)
Chest: 35 in (-1 inch difference)
Waist: 28.5 in (-2 inch difference)
Hips: 38.5 in (0 difference)
Thigh left: 21.5 in (.5 inch difference)
Thigh right: 22 in

Look at the difference in these pictures. (please understand that I am not bragging about my progress. I am just SO excited to share that I'm actually getting somewhere .. especially since I didn't think I had been!)

January 7th to today .. February 17th

Don't see too much difference in my legs

Holy crap, could it be? A difference in my belly?!??

Less lumpy in that middle section!! No sucking in!


This week I'm off work for mid winter break. I'm hoping to get in a lot of extra work outs and classes.
Monday (today) - spin AND zumba
Tuesday - zumba AM AND treadmill PM
Wednesday - Spin PM (maybe)
Thursday - spin and maybe a night class of some sort
Friday - zumba AM
Saturday - nothing
Sunday - zumba AM

I'm also going to do my weights for my arms and belly every day this week. Yes you read that. I have extra time I'm going to make it work.

I'm really just writing this down so that I have it to look back on my plan for the week :)

Thanks for checking in!! Have you taken your pictures and measurements?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!