Friday, December 9, 2011

A Very Crafty Invitation!

I've been meaning to blog about this invitation I recently got!

Check this out ... I got it in the mailbox (after the mailman came)

 A box addressed to Jeff & I ...

With this very cute egg inside! You confused yet??? It had a little note that said "crack me"!
Of course I TOTALLY didn't want to because it's super cute, but I had to see what was inside.

This was a egg with the insides blown out and a note inside inviting us to a Christmas Party!

Are you loving it?! Way to go Haylee!!

2 comments:

  1. i just saw this!! awesome!! i made the blog! these invites would be great for an easter event but i just couldnt wait!!! love you!
    haylee

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!