Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies

I have a confession to make ... I really like cheesecake.
I have another confession to make ... I love cookies.. SO:

I found this recipe online (link at bottom) and had to try them .. a combonation of my two favorite things. Here's the recipe, we ate them up like crazy!!
  • 1 cup butter, softened
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 3/4 cup brown sugar
  • 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 large egg
  • 2 1/4 cups flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips

Directions:


  1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
  2. With an electric mixer cream butter and sugars until nice and creamy. Add cream cheese and continue to mix until all lumps are gone and it is nice and smooth. Add vanilla and egg and mix.
  3. Mix flour, baking soda and salt and then slowly add flour mixture, one teaspoon at a time.
  4. Turn off your mixer and add the chocolate chips, folding by hand with a rubber spatula.
  5. Scoop cookie dough by the rounded tablespoon onto a cookie sheet
  6. Bake in your oven for 9-11 minutes, I had to bake them for a few mins longer.
  7. Cool on a rack and once they are all the way cool put into a plastic bag or container and keep in the fridge!
  8. Since they have cream cheese in them you don’t want them to spoil!
I found this recipe here. 

They look like regular cookies but taste a lot creamier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!