Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Light 'Em Up Days 12-14

Hey everyone! Is anyone out there doing sweet things to light up a strangers day?? How about someone you know? Tell me about them! Leave me a comment! 
I would love to hear some of your ideas.

The last few days I have been planning this for our UPS man:


Hot chocolate, Snickers and Reese's cups..


Tied up in a bag...


A quick Christmas tree stamp + a little note and we are good to go!


On a side note... the packages we get are always exciting, BUT this one in particular was THE MOST exciting!!! 
MY PROJECT LIFE IS HERE! Hellooooooooo Clementine, it is oh so nice to meet you!


Merry Christmas to me!!!
Here's hoping you are lighting up someones day too!

Love,
Tara

PS: To see my other Light 'Em Up posts, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!