Monday, October 3, 2011

Weekly Meal Plan for The Week Of October 3rd

Hey people!

I've decided to publish our meal plans! 
First reason: so that I remember what we have had .. 
Secondly: to maybe help someone else who's in a dinner slump! Don't be ashamed if this is you! I'm happy to help!

If you need the recipes just send me a message or leave a comment! :) I'm all about sharing!

 A few things first:
-Usually I choose what we will have for the next week on Thursday. This gives me time to get all the stuff in the house (grocery store trip ...)

-I only plan out our dinners. Lunches are usually left overs or sandwiches.

-I only plan Monday through Thursday so that Friday we can go out to eat and have left overs on the weekend.

-We always have a vegetable. I won't lie: I never think about that ahead. We keep the following in at all times: carrots, frozen green beans, frozen broccoli, frozen corn, frozen potato of some variety ... so I have plenty to choose from.

- I keep the list on our white board by the back door. Nice and simple, everyone can see it, I won't forget about it.


Here we go:

Monday - Chilli dogs

Tuesday - Chicken, broccoli and stuffing casserole

Wednesday - French toast, sausage & bacon

Thursday - Chicken and dumplings

Friday - Go Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!