Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pistachio Bread!

Fall is here .. and I've officially started baking.
This is an awesome thing for my mind ... and a terrible thing for my waist ;)

Here are some pics of my pistachio bread ... and the receipe! Feel free to try it and let me know how it goes .. it's SUPER easy and SUPER delicious!

Fresh out of the oven ...

Ready to eat!

Recipe:

 1 pkg Butter recipe cake mix (Hines has one)
4 eggs
8oz (1 cup) sour cream
1/4 c. Water

Mix all ingredients and then add in 1 large instant pistachio pudding.
Set aside.

In a separate small bowl mix:
1/2 c. Sugar
1/2 c. Chopped walnuts (I use pecans instead)
1/2 tsp. Cinnamon

I make mine in a bunt pan ..

Grease pan, sprinkle 1/2 sugar mix on the bottom of the pan. Pour batter in the pan and then sprinkle the remaining 1/2 of the sugar mixture on the top of the batter.

Bake at 350 for 30-40 mins (keep checking until firm ... mine took a little longer than this)

Enjoy ;)
Let me know what you think! :)
T
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!