Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Fall Decor

Hey There! It's officially fall ... cool, rainy, the sun is gone ... 
I won't lie - I was in denial, but I've finally accepted it.

I LOVE fall anyways, so here are some of our decorations this fall to celebrate!



 Here I changed our Gerber Daisy wreath into something a little more "fallish"

A pesky squirrel has already started eating my pumpkin!!


Don't mind those red white and blue pin wheels peeking out. They haven't been out since July or anything ... and they totally aren't hiding right there ;) I think I need a big pumpkin or two to add to this.

 Happy Harvest!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!