Friday, May 13, 2011

Spring's Sprung, The Sun's Up And Shinin...

Hey All!

In the past few days I have been thinking a lot about this awesome weather we've had here. I don't know about you guys but the sunshine has a direct correlation to my mood. Being thankful for the sunshine lead me to spotting flowers and plants everywhere - I've been a little more conscious of all the beautiful things growing this week and ohhhhh how I've missed the color. I went on a mini shoot in our yard and while running my errands -


Enjoy :)










And finally ... (for those who get the joke) ... it's gunna be another flip flop summer! 
**(Disclaimer - taken with my iPhone + poor lighting = blurry)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE all the flower pics. Gosh, I need Spring (or Summer) to get here in Wisconsin or I might be nutty!

    Glad that you were able to see the sun!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!