Thursday, May 19, 2011

Spring Is In The Air

     Spring is in the air ... as is the smell of the lilac bushes! Ever since we have lived in this house, we have had tons and tons of huge lilac bushes in our yard. They are in full bloom right now and we can only hope it will last. The smell of all these flowers is just amazing. We actually came home from dinner tonight, got out of the car and it was all you could smell and even think about. It's absolutely incredible. 






Whenever I smell lilacs, I will always feel like I am home.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! That is crazy that you just posted this because I was thinking about the big lilac bushes in Grandma and Papa's backyard behind the pool...are you too young to remember this?

    I was driving tonight and started noticing them everywhere and thought to myself..."self, you should plant some lilac bushes somewhere" because I LOVE the smell. Must run in the family!

    Great rounded corners btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics of the lilac bushes! So beautiful, and I can almost smell them via the computer! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!