Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Introducing .... Duke!

I told you guys to buckle up right?
Introducing ......... Duke! 

A Marine Corps Puppy already :) 
Some pics on the way home <3 


Silly boy



I think he missed Jeff when he went for his run .. what do you think?

Here he is! 

Comfortable already

Sweet boy! Look at those ears ... and eyes!! :)



Duke loves to sleep on my feet while I cook in the kitchen

And he ALWAYS wants me to hold him :) 



Duke's first trip on base to see Jeff! 

Sorry I haven't posted in about a week! I've been busy getting used to this new life of mine.
I now have a job! I now have a puppy! I now can't get any sleep ... LOL Okay, after two or three sleepless nights, Duke is accepting his crate a little at a time. He hasn't cried ALL night in a few nights which makes me one happy chick. I NEED MY SLEEP. I had no idea I'd feel like that. Thank God we are getting over that bump in the road ...

I promise to try not to be a crazy dog person here on the blog. BUT.. how sweet is he???

And he's only eight weeks! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!