Monday, September 8, 2014

Homemade Potato Chips

Recently I told you guys I made some homemade potato chips ... Now, if I told you I completely took "Lays" out of my life .. it wouldn't be true. BUT, I wouldn't share a recipe here if I didn't love it.



Here ya go! 
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Use a mandolin to slice your potatoes thinly. I only used one potato this time. 




Dip each potato slice in olive oil. I let the oil drip off as much as I can.


Place on a sprayed / greased cookie sheet. Salt chips to your liking.

Bake at 400 for 12 minutes and flip. Bake another 10-12 minutes .. keep checking them. You'll want to make sure they are crisping up but not burning :)


You'll love these .. and they aren't fried, so they are "healthier"! 
They sort of taste like french fries, so sometimes we dip them in ketchup! :) 
Super easy! Give it a try and let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!