Thursday, November 3, 2011

Weekly Meal Plan for The Week Of October 17th

If you're reading this thinking .. what the heck, I've already seen this ... you probably have. I accidently deleted it :/ sorry.


Here's our meal plan for this week! Don't forget to message / comment for the recipes!
Here we go:
Monday - Chicken BLT Pizza
Tuesday - Vegetable Primavera (by Pampered Chef - and I'll be adding chicken)
Wednesday - Meatloaf
Thursday - Hot Oven Subs
 Friday - Go Out! 

A few things:
-Usually I choose what we will have for the next week on Thursday. This gives me time to get all the stuff in the house (grocery store trip ...)
-I only plan out our dinners. Lunches are usually left overs or sandwiches.
-I only plan Monday through Thursday so that Friday we can go out to eat and have left overs on the weekend.
-We always have a vegetable. I won't lie: I never think about that ahead. We keep the following in at all times: carrots, frozen green beans, frozen broccoli, frozen corn, frozen potato of some variety ... so I have plenty to choose from.
- I keep the list on our white board by the back door. Nice and simple, everyone can see it, I won't forget about it.

Happy Eating Bloggers! Love,Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!