Friday, November 11, 2011

Introducing Sara Peterson Designs

Hi There!

If you are a repeat reader ... you might have noticed that cute little "Sara Peterson Design" button on my sidebar over there (see right)... 

If you haven't seen it: Check out the Sara Peterson Design website here! My Cousin, Sara has started a blog design company ... she designed this beautiful blog of mine, actually! ;)

Please check out her new site ... she is really great at making your blog shine and loves blogging & scrapbooks which inspire her great taste and artistic eye! 

Now, she's family so I could go on for days about how great she is ... but check out her site and see for yourself! You won't be sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...thanks Tara. Oh, by the way...did you get the check I sent you for saying all this nice stuff about me? :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!