Sunday, November 20, 2011

Crafty Thanksgiving Turkey Treats

Hi There Blogland!

As many of you may know, I am LOVING Pinterest ... this is a site where you can pin ideas to a virtual cork board and come back to them later .. idea collecting .. if you will.

Here is my Pinterest .. comment on this blog with your email if you need an invite to the site ;)

So .. with that being said - one of my pins / ideas was by The Idea Room - I found these Oreo Cookie Turkeys and knew I would have to make them for daycare before Thanksgiving break! If you click on The Idea Room link above there are step by step instructions.

So here's what I used:
  • Double Stuffed Oreo's & Regular Oreo's
  • Whoppers
  • Candy Corn
  • Miniature Reese's
  • Frosting (for the glue to stick it together)


  


 


If you have any questions, just let me know! I may still add a face ... and maybe a beak of some sort, but honestly this project didn't go as well as I had hoped.

The Oreo's were breaking and the frosting wasnt sticking (it needed to sit) so with patience I could have done more ... but I'm saving my patience for the kids instead ;)

But I still think they are cute! What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I've seen these around pinterest too! How cute...even if they are faceless. Kids will love them no matter what!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!