Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

There are so many things to be thankful for this year .. and every year that it's a shame we don't think about it more often. But non the less, it is Thanksgiving and we are oh so grateful for everyone and everything that we have in our lives. 

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for the strange and yet awesome gift of having my parents to myself for the day. With Emma & Jimmy living in California we decided to have a small Thanksgiving together, just the three of us. Mom and I have been cooking, cleaning, prepping and I can't wait to eat. It's a low key Thanksgiving this year and I'm enjoying every second of it.

Here's hoping you are all having a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families.

"Thank you, Father, for having created us and given us to each other in the human family. Thank you for being with us in all our joys and sorrows, for your comfort in our sadness, your companionship in our loneliness. Thank you for yesterday, today, tomorrow and for the whole of our lives. Thank you for friends, for health and for grace. May we live this and every day conscious of all that has been given to us"

 From The Catholic Prayer Book, compiled by Msgr. Michael Buckley.

1 comment:

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!