Saturday, November 19, 2011

Crafty Christmas Planner

Hey Guys!

Do you read the awesome stuff from the lovely ladies at eighteen25 ?
If not, you should.

That link is actually a link for a project they made recently with FREE printables which is super fun. I LOVE printables. They made an awesome Christmas Planner and the second I saw it, my mind said "MOM!"

For as long as I can remember, my mom keeps a list of the gifts she has gotten everyone so that #1 she doesn't forget anything and #2 to make sure that my sister and I have "a even present list". So I made this bad boy for her .. inspired by the one at eighteen25! (mine is slightly different in that I made her tabs "Calendar", "Tara & Jeff", "Emma & Jimmy", "Ron", and "Stockings & Other Gifts"

:) She has been using it, so I guess that means it's working pretty well for her!! Yay!)

Here's most of what I used:
  • Composition notebook (size: 9 3/4 by 7 1/2)
  • Some Christmas 12x12 pattern paper 
  • Adhesive ( I think I'm going to redo the front cover with rubber cement)
  • Paper cutter
  • 2 -  6"x9" envelopes with clasps
  • A stapler
  • Pen


On the inside of the back binding, I have another envelope just like this one for receipts too.

Merry Early Christmas Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!