Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Things I'll Remember About June 2014

June ... You've been a weird month. A long month. I thought I'd be moved the California before you were gone ... and yet, here we are. The 24th of the month. {If anyone has any pull with the Marine Corps ... go ahead and tell them I'm waiting!}

Frustrating, isn't it?
So ... I've decided to focus on the things I'll WANT to remember about June instead! :)

Finally getting to see our new house (in a picture, that is!)
Completing our registry!!!!!!!!!!
Grace & Mia's "Mini Society" at school selling magnets! First to sell out!
Practicing to be in a FLASH MOB! {more on this later!}
Saying goodbye to daycare babies ...

Our last day of daycare! {We had a few extra ;) }

Taking these crazy kids to make some donuts at the Fractured Prune!



Being part of the #happiest5k on the planet with my peeps!

#cousins!

An awesome road trip to Cleveland to spend time with family!

Seeing another MLB Ballpark!
Jeff Graduating his first part of MCCES

June, you've been a good month. But I'm just ready to be with my husband! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!