Monday, August 22, 2011

I Want To Be Better At ...

The past week or so, I've been on vacation ... and while it was beautiful, sunny and relaxing - it's still good to be home.

Getting ready for school and daycare to start again .. and with all my extra vacation thinking time, I've been thinking a lot. I have made this list of things I would like to be more aware and strive to be better at ... or start doing, now that we are about to be starting a new time in our lives again. First it was summer - now it's school/daycare/fall


I want to be better at:
- Getting the things on my lists done.
- Swearing less.
- Stop drinking pop. I'm giving up pop tomorrow. (Insert scream here)
- Drinking more water.
- Being more aware of all the things I have to be thankful for.
- Being a more understanding person.
- (Start) An exercise routine, even if it's a little at a time.
- Having less STUFF and CLUTTER. (Go through things)
- Thinking before I talk.
- Having a more positive outlook.
- Making more calls for work.
- Being on Facebook less. (gasp)
- Managing my time better.
- Keeping my Project Life Album more up to date.

It's a start for now. Things I need to think about being better at, more often...
(Inspired by this picture below - in a store while shopping on vacation)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!