Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Project Life (July 11 - July 17)

Hey everyone! If you're keeping up with my blog ... Yes  - I had a BLAST in Fort Worth this past week. I'm so blessed to work with such an amazing company!

 Monday night we went out for a girls night! Pictured: Me, Angie, Kelly and Alicia! I had a blast ... and before they left Brittani and Katelin were there too! Awesome to have a nice relaxing night out.

Tuesday I spent all day doing laundry and packing .. and un packing ... and packing ... and unpacking - I'm glad that's over!
Wednesday I got on an airplane and landed in Dallas Fort Worth! I loved it there - here's our beatiful hotel!
Thursday our Rally started (this is our annual convention .. and all the new jewelry is revealed!) It was incredible. We had awesome speakers AND we had a great time looking around "le Boutique" - AMAZING! Premier had presented all the jewelry with all kinds of ways to wear it. They even showed old jewelry / new jewelry combos! Incredible!

Friday I met Deann which meant that I had met everyone in my immediate Premier Family!  Here I am with my Premier Mom Sarah, Premier Grandma Michele (we roomed together!) and Premier Great- Grandma. We're so lucky with all the support that we get!

Saturday I walked the stage for my Crown Jewel award - AMETHYST! Here's Sarah and I just after!
Sunday I left in the afternoon so I laid at the pool almost all day! AWESOME! Then I hopped on a plane and got back around here at about 9. I had an amazing trip but I'm so glad to be home!


Here's what my album will look like ;) sort of!









Check out The Mom Creative site by clicking the above logo - to see more 
Project Life Tuesday participants!

1 comment:

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!