Friday, June 17, 2011

One Post At A Time

Do you ever wish that you didn't have so much going on in that head of yours? I do sometimes. 
Heres the list right now:

  • I am so blessed to have the people that I have in my life.
  • Life is weird though, bringing people in and taking people out..and sometimes back again.
  • I try really hard to be a good girlfriend ... but it's because he deserves one.
  • Daycare is out for the summer.
  • Today was Maddie's last day at daycare. Ever.
  • Wondering who am I going to do the "Spring Chicken" dance with next week, if the kid's aren't here? (Bubble Guppies - Flap your wings, Get your feet a kickin .. move that beak, you're a spring chicken)
  • Emma and Jimmy will come home from being Up North and only be home for ONE day before heading to Cali, then reality will hit ... and I won't be ready. (Monday -  Tuesday)
  • Mom's surgery.
  • Mom's recovery.
  • The huge list of things that need to get done before Mom's surgery.
  • Relieved that there was no more drama with the neighbors this week.
  • I can't wait to turn the dinning room back into a real dinning room for the summer.
  • The bathroom needs to be cleaned ... badly.
  • The lightbulb has been out in my bedroom for 3 days & I can't bring myself to go find a bulb and put it in.
  • I hope the pool deck is finished soon.
  • Photoshop is a pain in the butt sometimes.
  • I wish I knew stuff about Photoshop.
  • Wine.
  • I can't wait for Angie's bridal shower and Haley's grad party next weekend.
  • I love my job.
  • I hope Jeff and I can go to California for the 4th of July.
  • I am excited for my "summer of organizing the house".
  • I have pretty amazing parents.
  • I should have bought that Old Navy Groupon .. you know I'll be going back, even though I say I won't.
  • I need to re-schedule Kathleen's show.
  • The Tiger's are losing now that they are close to / in / tied for first place. Irritating.
  • I should have been the one to clean the kitchen tonight.
  • It's a scarry place, inside this head of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!