Friday, February 6, 2015

Las Vegas (in January)

In between my last post and now, a lot has happened but I don't want to do one big catch up post because I'll miss so much .... So, I'll start with our AMAZING Vegas trip with Missy and Roy!

We hit the road and drove our 3 ish hours to Vegas, checked into our AMAZING hotel (ARIA) with an INCREDIBLE view. Our room was as big as our house in Twentynine. I'm not joking. Then headed to Paris for dinner ... right across the street from the Bellagio fountains.





Are you seeing my new best friend, the tub?????


The view was awesome and the steak ... best I've ever had! 



#chaitealatte ... Starbucks IN our hotel! 

Saw the "Carlos Bake Shop" in the Venetian .. you know, the Cake Boss?! 



Roy and his friend the dragon at the aquarium!! 






Enjoyed a bath EVERY DAY ..





EARL OF SANDWICH? WHAAAAAAAAT!


The most incredible show ever ... HIGHLY recommend "LeReve" at the Wynn!

The pillows, were marshmallows .... I'm pretty sure. 

We had SUCH a great time ... lots of roulette and black jack played ... we didn't win anything :( but it was so so much fun to do Vegas with Jeff, Missy and Roy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!