Sunday, March 18, 2012

Project Life Catch Up! Weeks 3-7

Hi Everyone!

First of all ... it's been a little over a month since I've posted!??!! Ouch. Sorry.
I've been busy and distracted. Normally I blog in the afternoons when the kids are napping - BUT the good news is that I have been going to the gym in the afternoons .. and I love it. Which is only helping my Weight Watchers goal! My goal is to loose 40lbs and as of yesterday (Saturday March 17th) I have lost a total of 23.4 lbs! WOOOO HOOOO!!

So anyways, on to the good stuff! I'm officially caught up through week 7!

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 


What do ya think?

3 comments:

  1. woo hoo! 5 weeks in one post...way to go...I recently caught up on three weeks and it felt GOOD! your pages look great and congrats on the weight watchers success...I tried earlier in the year and kind of failed but I want to try again soon...your pages look wonderful!

    http://aprilbest1981.blogspot.com/2012/03/project-life-week-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you have really caught up lady! your pages look awesome. love the "i love us" card. so cool. and all your photos! great post with lots to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a rock star! So proud of you for getting caught up! I love what you've been doing. Lots of stickers and titles, and little add-ons! LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!