Sunday, January 8, 2012

Project Life 2011: Complete!

Hey Guys!
Anyone excited to have their 2011's completed?! I'm SO pumped .. and LOVING the way it turned out!

No longer does my PL look like this:


Here's the ending of 2011 .. you will notice that the dates are not included ... this is September - December I think:











 Started including Instagram photos which has been fun ..

 Using a few digital lay outs / backgrounds and tapes. Can't wait to do more if this next year!


Add ins like this menu .. and journaling on the back about the day.

 More Instagram pics ... Some tags from my favorite clothes from Christmas and parts of some of our favorite Christmas cards.

 More Instagram & digital backgrounds (Lights Before Christmas)

 Tried a digital journaling card ... loved the way it turned out!

 And finally one last insert back and front with the top 10 songs of 2011 and...
 the average prices in the Midwest for 2011 :)

2012 awaits us! Let's celebrate! :)
Oops: I need to write in the date completed! January 8, 2012! Woot woot!

For other 2011 Project Life Posts ... click here

Anyone who is checking out my Blog .. please leave a comment - I would love to know you stopped by and or that anyone looks at this at all, haha. If you don't blog, click on "Post a comment" and then choose the anonymous option .. just leave your name in the actual comment! Happy Living ... Happy Blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the BH PL FB page!! Excited to see all of your PL photos. Can't wait to explore your blog more. I am so excited to get me kit this week and get started. This will be my first year so hopefully I will keep up! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!