Thursday, June 9, 2011

Everything Get's Hotter When The Sun Goes Down..

Is 96 hot enough for you!? 



It's TOO hot for us ... to stay inside, that is :)

Wednesday we took the boys outside, it was miserably hot and we knew that staying cooped up in the A/C all day wasn't a good idea for any of us. We got them down to their diapers, put a ton of sunscreen on them and set up in the shade! They had a BLAST hanging out in the buckets (which they call pools) and playing with the sprinkler. 

I think I had just as much fun taking pictures! Enough fun that it even took my mind off the heat for a while! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog! Let me know who has visited! Leave a comment here! If you don't blog, just post as an anonymous user and leave your name in your comment. I'd love to hear from you!